Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper reveals the date of commencement of digging "Salwa channel" buffer for Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper reveals the date of commencement of digging "Salwa channel" buffer for Qatar Empty Saudi newspaper reveals the date of commencement of digging "Salwa channel" buffer for Qatar

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 3:24 am

Saudi newspaper reveals the date of commencement of digging "Salwa channel" buffer for Qatar %D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%88%D9%89-600x330
    Saudi newspaper reveals the date of commencement of digging "Salwa channel" buffer for Qatar

Saudi Arabia's Mecca newspaper revealed the date for the completion of bids for drilling the "Salwa Channel" on the border with Qatar.
    The Saudi newspaper quoted the source as saying, "The period of bidding for the drilling of the Salwa channel will end on June 25 after five international companies specialized in digging the international channels for this task have been invited to bid.
    According to the sources, it will announce the company or alliance winning the drilling of the "Salwa Channel", in a period not exceeding 90 days, so that the company or the coalition that will be the project will announce his plan for immediate work in the digging of the channel to be completed in less than One year from the start of work.
    "This development comes less than two months after a private investment alliance announced a canal project along the eastern land border of the kingdom with Qatar, which will turn Qatar into a small island isolated from its Gulf region," the paper said.
    The project includes the construction of a maritime canal along the Saudi-Qatari border, extending from the Salwa area to Khor Al-Udid, with the aim of contributing to the "tourist revitalization" of the Gulf States through sea voyages.
    "The establishment of a Saudi military base between the Salwa Canal project and the Qatari border will give Saudi Arabia a strategic part of Salwa Island, which in turn includes Qatari land, which means that Qatar after this project will not be an independent island," the newspaper said, .

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:29 am