Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The number of missing after sinking ferry in Indonesia to 180 people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The number of missing after sinking ferry in Indonesia to 180 people Empty The number of missing after sinking ferry in Indonesia to 180 people

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jun 2018, 1:57 am

The number of missing after sinking ferry in Indonesia to 180 people

21:13 - 20/06/2018

The number of missing after sinking ferry in Indonesia to 180 people 5b28c866d4375046028b460d-696x392
    Information / follow up
    The number of passengers missing after a ferry sank in the tourist island of Tuba on Sumatra island has risen to 180 from 130, according to an earlier estimate.
    The new missing number is three times that of the ferry.
    The head of the search and rescue agency, Bo Diawan, rescued 18 and recovered three bodies on Monday night. "According to information, we are looking for 180 people," said Baudiawan.
    The Indonesian authorities confirmed Tuesday that at least 128 people were still missing after a transport boat capsized yesterday evening in the western Lake Toba.
    The head of the research and relief in the city of Maidan, the center of the province of North Sumatra, told Reuters, "Many told the authorities of the disappearance of their parents by the incident.
    The authorities said at least 80 people were aboard the boat, which sank in the lake in bad weather yesterday, confirming that the body of one person was found at the scene and rescued 18 others.
    The Indonesian media said that the search resumed this morning with the participation of about 350 relief personnel, after stopping late yesterday because of bad weather.
    The authorities consider that the damaged boat w

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:05 am