Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Judges assigned to discuss the procedures of counting and manual sorting and opens an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Judges assigned to discuss the procedures of counting and manual sorting and opens an Empty The Council of Judges assigned to discuss the procedures of counting and manual sorting and opens an

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 2:20 am

The Council of Judges assigned to discuss the procedures of counting and manual sorting and opens an investigation into the incident of the fire of funds
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 18:43 pm (Views 201)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Council of Judges assigned to discuss the procedures of counting and manual sorting and opens an investigation into the incident of the fire of funds
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned to the Independent Electoral Commission on Saturday decided to conduct an investigation into the burning of ballot boxes.

A report issued by Sky Press, issued a decision to conduct an administrative investigation into the arson incident that hit polling stations in the Rusafa Election Office, as well as with staff and persons present during the fire. To the Rusafa Election Office and to follow up the ongoing judicial investigation on the matter by the competent investigative court.

And discussed many issues related to the procedures of counting and manual sorting in accordance with the third amendment to the law of elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives No. 45 of 2013 amended and in accordance with the decision of the Federal Supreme Court, which contains a clear explanation of its terms.

Political and popular circles are waiting for the start of manual counting and counting amid expectations of a significant change in the election results.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:02 pm