Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Lami stresses the need for continued international support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Lami stresses the need for continued international support for Iraq Empty Al-Lami stresses the need for continued international support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jul 2018, 3:31 am

Al-Lami stresses the need for continued international support for Iraq
    July 07 2018 09:02 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Loyal supporter[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The head of the Union of Arab Journalists, a member of the executive office of the International Federation of Iraqi Journalists Association Muayyad al-Lami, stressed the need for continued support of the international community to Iraq in the stage of construction and reconstruction after the great victory achieved by organizing the calling of the terrorist.

Al-Lami said during his meeting with British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbin that the continued support of Iraq and the support of his press family, which had a prominent role with the Iraqi people in the liberation battles, will play a role in the continuation of this victory and ending a period that calls for ever, "Adding that" standing by all to confront this danger is part of the protection of many countries from the danger of the expansion of this terrorist organization. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:30 pm