Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CIA Director: I do not know what happened during the Trump and Putin meetings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CIA Director: I do not know what happened during the Trump and Putin meetings Empty CIA Director: I do not know what happened during the Trump and Putin meetings

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jul 2018, 3:40 am

CIA Director: I do not know what happened during the Trump and Putin meetings

2018/07/20 09:19

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - US National Intelligence Director Dan Coates said he did not know what happened during the bilateral meeting between US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki.

Republicans and Democrats in Congress are asking for answers to the agreements Trump may have reached at the two-hour meeting on Monday, with only the main translators being present.

The White House has been angered by a number of issues related to the summit, including Trump's failure to confront Putin with the findings of US intelligence agencies about Moscow's intervention in the 2016 presidential election and Putin's proposal to allow Russian authorities to question US citizens.

"Well, you're right, I do not know what happened at that meeting," Coates said at the Aspen Security Forum in Colorado.

"I think we will know more about time and after the president has already talked about some of what happened. 

But this is the president's powers. "

At a news conference with Putin after the summit, Trump answered a question about Russia's intervention in the 2016 US presidential election in a way that cast doubt on US intelligence and "foolishly" denounced US policies.

Coates responded immediately on Monday by issuing a statement in which he strongly supported US results that Russia was making "sustained and widespread efforts to undermine our democracy."

"Well, I saw then that I had to put things right," Coates said in response to his remarks when he heard Trump's remarks in Helsinki.

"I wished he had made different statements, but I think it was made clear."

Trump said on Tuesday he had misinterpreted the press conference, adding that he supported intelligence agencies' findings.

Trump described his summit with Putin as "a great success" but spoke vaguely of what he had discussed with the Russian president.

"Terrorism, Israel, nuclear proliferation, cyber attacks, trade, Ukraine, the Middle East and North Korea are among the issues he talked about with Putin," Trump wrote yesterday.

Putin said the summit was a success and noted on Thursday that it "led to some useful agreements" but gave no details.

Note: The content (CIA Director: I do not know what happened during the Trump and Putin meetings) was first posted on Al-Ghad's website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (CIA Director: I do not know what happened at the Trump and Putin meetings) through its original source (Al Ghad Channel).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1610917-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:37 am