Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Al-Fath snatched the largest bloc of Saron and the alliance Abadi threatened to leave 28 dep

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Al-Fath snatched the largest bloc of Saron and the alliance Abadi threatened to leave 28 dep Empty Report: Al-Fath snatched the largest bloc of Saron and the alliance Abadi threatened to leave 28 dep

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jul 2018, 2:36 am

Report: Al-Fath snatched the largest bloc of Saron and the alliance Abadi threatened to leave 28 deputies of him

09:36 - 23/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Aafa news report, Monday, that the Fatah Alliance is now the largest bloc instead of the Alliance winning the winner of the parliamentary elections, noting that the victory alliance headed by Haider Abadi threatened to leave 28 deputies from him.
    The "Al-Sharq al-Awsat" newspaper in a report issued today and seen by (information), "The mass of the conquest (not) are now the largest bloc, especially after the enrollment of many blocks and deputies, so that it has today 60 seats while still (Saron) maintains 45 seats. "
    The newspaper added that "the state of law with al-Fath within the framework of the current understandings, as well as the Kurds in accordance with understandings with them and we seek to join (s) where it must be in the composition of the largest bloc and the year, especially parties have been in-depth understandings with them."
    The newspaper pointed out in its report that "there are understandings with Abadi to join this alliance and be one of the candidates for prime minister in addition to the other candidate Hadi al-Amiri and perhaps other candidates are being understood about them, but not the only candidate," indicating that "If Abadi refused to join the coalition, Threatened to divide, where it is expected to leave at least 28 deputies from him to join the largest coalition. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:49 pm