Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi to Barzani on the export of Kirkuk oil through Kurdistan to Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi to Barzani on the export of Kirkuk oil through Kurdistan to Turkey Empty Abadi to Barzani on the export of Kirkuk oil through Kurdistan to Turkey

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/07/31 11:20

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Twilight News / spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzia revealed on Tuesday that Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi put on Nechirvan Barzani , Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region 's proposal to export crude oil to the province of Kirkuk through a pipeline going through the territory of the region to Turkey .

Dazi said in a televised statement that Abbadi suggested to Barzani in the meeting, which he gathered yesterday to export crude oil to Kirkuk through a pipeline passing through the territory of the Kurdistan Region to Turkey.

He added that the implementation of this proposal is beneficial to all of Iraq.

Note: The content that is entitled (Abadi to Barzani on the export of Kirkuk oil through Kurdistan to Turkey) was published first on the site (Twilight News) does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any form. 
    You can see the details of this address (Abadi, Barzani, on the export of Kirkuk oil via Kurdistan to Turkey) through its original source (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:25 pm