Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy doubles the export of Kirkuk oil to Turkey through the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy doubles the export of Kirkuk oil to Turkey through the Kurdistan Region Empty Iraq 's economy doubles the export of Kirkuk oil to Turkey through the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:50 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy doubles the export of Kirkuk oil to Turkey through the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The North Oil Company (NOC) has increased its export capacity from crude oil through the Kurdistan Region pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan by 100,000 bpd, an Iraqi oil official said on Friday.
    The official, who asked not to be named, said that "the rates of export of crude oil from the fields of Kirkuk North to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, rose to 100 thousand barrels per day, through the pipeline, after last week's pipeline of about 50 thousand barrels per day."
    Last week, Iraq resumed the pumping of crude oil from the northern Kirkuk fields through the Kurdistan pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, at a rate of 50 thousand barrels per day, after a halt of more than a year due to political dispute between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    Iraq's exports of crude oil from the south of the country have stabilized through the port of Basra in the north of the Gulf at a rate of 3 million and 500 thousand barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am