Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karkh Investigation: The Arrest Of A Real Estate Agent Who Sold Real Estate Files Belonging To Th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karkh Investigation: The Arrest Of A Real Estate Agent Who Sold Real Estate Files Belonging To Th Empty Al-Karkh Investigation: The Arrest Of A Real Estate Agent Who Sold Real Estate Files Belonging To Th

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Aug 2018, 5:15 am

Al-Karkh Investigation: The Arrest Of A Real Estate Agent Who Sold Real Estate Files Belonging To The Former Regime
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Last updated 15/08/2018  9[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad conscious
    Al-Karkh investigation court on Wednesday confirmed the confessions of an employee of the Real Estate Registration Department in Al-Karkh.
    The official spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Abdul Sattar Birqdar, said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) a copy of it: "The accused, an employee of the Department of Real Estate Registration in the first Karkh was searching for files belonging to properties belonging to the former regime to sell them for sums (120) thousand dollars to one of the dealers. "
    He pointed out that "the latter was also arrested and is under investigation," noting that "these devices were visited and manipulated in order to transfer ownership of real estate to other people in the book allocation of the first real estate."
    "The defendant's confessions have been confirmed and all proceedings have been taken against him in accordance with the provisions of Article 289 of the Penal Code in order to refer him to the competent court."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:13 pm