Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al - Bawi: Trump 's envoy played a big role in the meeting of the Babylon Hotel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al - Bawi: Trump 's envoy played a big role in the meeting of the Babylon Hotel Empty Al - Bawi: Trump 's envoy played a big role in the meeting of the Babylon Hotel

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:39 am

Al - Bawi: Trump 's envoy played a big role in the meeting of the Babylon Hotel

12:25 - 22/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Brett McGowork's envoy played an unprecedented role in the Babel Hotel meeting by pushing the Sunni axis to join the meeting and announce the biggest bloc, which the combined forces failed to announce, the political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said Wednesday.
    "It is clear that the role of Washington in this parliamentary session in Iraq is different from what it has played in previous sessions," Al-Bawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The US administration has monopolized the mechanism of selecting a prime minister without involving any other regional party."
    He added that "the movements of the Trump envoy Britt MacGorek last, a clear evidence of unprecedented American activity in this direction, in addition to what was revealed by the Saudi newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat on the status of MacGurk private plane at the disposal of leaders claiming to represent the Sunni component of the transition from Arbil to Baghdad to participate in the meeting of the hotel Babylon ".
    Al-Bawi said that "some media reported that McGuck had informed the leadership of the state of law that the White House refused to involve any political party calculated on Tehran in the tuning of the government cab is expected is unlikely in light of the Iranian-American spat on the one hand, and the inability of the Washington- And Riyadh for the formation of the largest bloc on the other. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 am