Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Basra: We will have action against the government after Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Basra: We will have action against the government after Tuesday Empty Deputy for Basra: We will have action against the government after Tuesday

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Aug 2018, 2:44 am

Deputy for Basra: We will have action against the government after Tuesday

09:00 - 27/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy for the province of Basra Safa al-Ghanim, Monday, that the deputies of the province in the fourth session will have actions against the government in the event of failure to take a position to save Basra from suffering, indicating that the government to grant Basra share of water releases and handing over share of revenues of border crossings.
    Al-Ghanim said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the government should meet the water connections allocated to Basra, as it should receive 100 cubic meters per second of water, and it must grant Basra's share of the revenues of the border crossings, amounting to 50%."
    He added that "Basrah threatened with cholera after poisoning cases that infected thousands of its people due to water pollution, which called the Basrians not to welcome the Minister of Health during the coming to the province," noting that "the Basra deputies for the fourth session met and decided to take a series of measures against the government after tomorrow Tuesday if the rights of Basra is not granted, and address the water problem. "
    Al-Ghanim said that "the Basra government will witness open demonstrations and civil disobedience, where there is no more silence about the rights of Basra," stressing that "the government of Basra had shown that there are 7 desalination plants waiting to begin work to save Basra from the problem of salinity water and pollution" . Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:19 pm