Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy sets tourism plan with two states

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy sets tourism plan with two states Empty Iraq 's economy sets tourism plan with two states

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:35 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy sets tourism plan with two states[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan on Tuesday set up an executive plan for the development of triangular tourism cooperation on the sidelines of the international conference "Hamdan 2018, the capital of Asian tourism" in the west of the country.
    The 13-item plan targets the development of medical and recreational tourism, Halal products and religious visits.
    The plan also includes the establishment of medical tariff flights, the launch of negotiations to change visa fees and facilitate the issuance of medical tourism, as well as the agreement on other tourism issues such as transportation, accommodation, food and discuss the treatment of obstacles to religious visits.
    It also provides for the establishment by the three countries of festivals and tourist exhibitions and cooperation with international organizations such as the World Tourism Organization, the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO), the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the Asian Dialogue and Cooperation Forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm