Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of the 100 salary advance to employees of the Interior in March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of the 100 salary advance to employees of the Interior in March Empty The launch of the 100 salary advance to employees of the Interior in March

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2014, 4:23 am

The launch of the 100 salary advance to employees of the Interior in March

Baghdad / Ahmed Yassin

Rafidain Bank announced the resumption of firing an advance percent salary for employees of the Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Police and the leaders of the operations in Baghdad and the provinces by 35 million dinars, and the sponsor to ensure security during the month of March.

An official source at the Department of General Administration Rafidain Bank that Rafidain Bank and spurred on by the Ministry of Finance the face of all the branches in Baghdad and the provinces to resume firing advance percent salary for employees of the Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Police and the elements of the leaders of the operations in Baghdad and the provinces all the beginning of the month of March next after overcome the problem of shortage of funds and liquidity cash for the previous period with the recovery of a large number of premium advances that have been launched to employees of the security forces the previous year.

The source added that the launch of an advance percent salary for employees of the Ministry of Interior and formations will be KD 35 million and to guarantee security if the sponsor is an affiliate of the same security unit that belongs affiliated with the owner of the advance. He said the bank is currently in the process of creating the technical measures that include lists of names of associates and checking the lists of adherents who received advance funding earlier than those who did not receive the registration associate newly registered advances percent salary and give them such advances early next March after the completion of all technical measures to do so.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:06 am