Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The latest statements of Mr. "Haider Abadi" Prime Minister of Iraq (4/9/2018)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The latest statements of Mr. "Haider Abadi" Prime Minister of Iraq (4/9/2018) Empty The latest statements of Mr. "Haider Abadi" Prime Minister of Iraq (4/9/2018)

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 4:04 am

[size=52][ltr][size=48]The latest statements of Mr. "Haider Abadi" Prime Minister of Iraq (4/9/2018)[/size][/ltr][/size]

[ltr][size=45]Salem Latif Al Anbuge[/size]
    [size=45]1 - Abadi - Mtagabip -: (our international relations are good but Iraq's sovereignty is a red line)! .. International relations perhaps, "Abadi" but regional does not! Any sovereignty that Iraq is talking about and continues to be subject to Article VI and the World Bank! And his money is reserved for the "Trump" and its land occupied from "Turkey" and its limits, "Erdogan" and the American bases scattered in it; and the US ambassador and Qasim Soleimani are fighting at home! It seems that "the sovereignty of Iraq is a red line" means and understood by the Iraqi people .. The sovereignty of Iraq is a red line is not allowed to "slaves" approaching him at the present time !!?[/size]
    [size=45]2 - Abadi - Mghalta -: Salinity of Basra water back to the eighties of the last century !!? .. What wants to justify "Abadi" and deceive people? And even if that was; what did he do to this problem or who before him? And all the financial possibilities are available - and stolen in this area -? It is not surprising to say that the thieves of his government and the corrupt losers - and with them - are responsible for taking the necessary measures to do so over the past years sufficient to establish dams and find places to store and prevent sea water from storming the Shatt al-Arab or at least to build adequate water desalination centers for residents of and around Basra .. What prevents Abadi and his government from carrying out those efforts and achievements without the failure of the method of governance and corruption more ministries and ministers.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:18 am