Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Delir: The governments of the center and the region are not interested in the Iranian and Tur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Delir: The governments of the center and the region are not interested in the Iranian and Tur Empty Sheikh Delir: The governments of the center and the region are not interested in the Iranian and Tur

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sheikh Delir: The governments of the center and the region are not interested in the Iranian and Turkish bombing of Kurdistan

The leadership of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) criticized on Saturday the silence of the federal and regional governments over the Iranian bombardment of Kurdistan, stressing that the two governments are in a state of "permanent absence".
    "The leaders of the parties from Zakho to FAO are preoccupied with the largest bloc that will form the next government," she said in a statement. "These leaders are not counting on them fully to protect the unity and sovereignty of Iraq from outside interference," she said. We hear of them only with disapproval without taking a firm and strong stance towards the two countries.
    Sheikh Salah said that the situation in Basra in recent weeks was the best evidence that the government is covering in a deep sleep without taking a particular position towards its children who are killed and wounded daily because of their demand only drinking water after thousands of them were poisoned and contaminated by throwing water to the swamp Which is a major source of drinking water to the people of Basra by one of the neighboring countries and friendly to the majority of parties in Iraq.
    The PUK leadership demanded that the governments follow the example of the developed countries, which offer the government cab to resign in the event of any minor defect in their performance that can negatively affect the people and do not expect deaths and injuries because of their demonstrations to provide drinking water for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:03 am