Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change: the second deputy speaker of the next parliament from "our share"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change: the second deputy speaker of the next parliament from "our share" Empty Change: the second deputy speaker of the next parliament from "our share"

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 3:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/09/12 10:40

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Last update: 12 September 2018 - 10:39

Arbil / Network of Iraqi News - revealed a source familiar with, on Wednesday, the Kurdish Movement for Change offer to the Democratic and Nationalist Kurdistan to ally with them, in exchange for the second deputy speaker of the Federal House of Representatives. He added that "the Change Movement sent a message to the parties Barzani and Talabani, The second deputy speaker of the parliament of Iraq must be of its share in exchange for entry with them in a unified Kurdistan Alliance, and the two parties shared the other posts assigned to the Kurds in the new federal government. The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the movement nominated Yusuf Mohammad Sadiq, the former parliament speaker of the Kurdistan region and the candidate who won from Sulaymaniyah for the post, and is waiting for resolution, before Saturday next, the date of the parliamentary session crucial to name the speaker of parliament and his deputies."

Note: The content entitled Change: the position of the second deputy speaker of the parliament coming from "our share") was first published on the website of the Iraq News Network. The encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can find out the details of this address (change: the position of the second deputy speaker of the parliament coming from "our share") through the original source of any site (Iraq News Network).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:58 pm