Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri during his meeting with Saleh: the next government will face many challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri during his meeting with Saleh: the next government will face many challenges Empty Jubouri during his meeting with Saleh: the next government will face many challenges

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 6:53 am

Jubouri during his meeting with Saleh: the next government will face many challenges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

said the former House speaker Salim al - Jubouri, Saturday, on the need to speed up the formation of the government that will face many challenges, while noting a significant role for the President of the Republic to protect the Constitution and preserving the country 's unity and coordination between the authorities and state institutions. 

Al-Jubouri said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that the latter "visited today President Barham Salih to congratulate him on his appointment as president." He pointed out that Saleh al-Jubouri supported the political process and legislation of the important laws that contributed effectively to strengthening the pillars of the state.

Al-Jubouri said during the statement that "the need to speed up the formation of the next government, which faces many challenges in various service sectors suffered by the citizen over the previous years in all the provinces and areas that have been freed from the grip of terrorism in particular, Able to meet the aspirations of the people. " 

Jubouri said that "a major role falls on the President of the Republic to protect the Constitution and maintain the unity of the country and coordination between the authorities and state institutions and submit laws to the House of Representatives in the interest of the people." 

And the voice of the House of Representatives in its meeting, held last Tuesday, and through two rounds on the election of Barham Saleh as President of the Republic, while the latter hours after his election to assign Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:55 pm