Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin's policy puts the hand on the cause of Iraq's terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin's policy puts the hand on the cause of Iraq's terrorism Empty Putin's policy puts the hand on the cause of Iraq's terrorism

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Oct 2018, 2:44 am

[size=32]
    Putin's policy puts the hand on the cause of Iraq's terrorism[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Russian President Vladimir Putin has criticized attempts by some countries to impose their will on other countries by force, describing the policy as immoral and irresponsible.
    In a speech at the 15th session of the Valdei International Dialogue Forum held in the Russian resort city of Sochi, Putin said: "A system may appeal to someone or dislike it, but the act now being done is to destroy existing regimes without offering an alternative, Put an unacceptable alternative to a people by virtue of the characteristics of its history, it is a policy of cowardice and irresponsible at all and lead to serious consequences. "
    The Russian president said that the US intervention in Iraq caused the sharp growth of the terrorist threat in this country due to weak state institutions there, and Libya has been "wiped out of existence as a state, and there are now armed factions and individual fighting.
    Putin stressed that Russia is building its foreign policy on the principle of non-interference in the affairs of other countries, adding: "We may be able to support or sympathize with anyone, without interfering directly in the affairs of other countries, the origin is the internal development in each country. That is patience and companionship, but acting in a different way is not permissible, "because" imposing anything from abroad has serious consequences, as happened in Libya or Iraq ... that is the result of seeking to establish a monopoly and a unipolar world they tried to create. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:34 am