Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra MPs suspend their membership in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra MPs suspend their membership in parliament Empty Basra MPs suspend their membership in parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Nov 2018, 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basra MPs suspend their membership in parliament

The deputies of the province of Basra on Thursday for the suspension of their membership in the House of Representatives until the response of the three presidencies to their request to Istizar two ministers for oil-rich province.
    "It is regrettable that the province of Basra is treated with great unfairness in the ministerial cabin, which we hoped would be better than its predecessors in the southern parts of Basra and its people, but we were surprised by the extent of the negligence that Basra has encountered in forming the government," said Uday Awad, a provincial deputy. New ".
    He pointed out that "Basra, which was and continues to be the main supplier of Iraq's economy and the main factor of its unity and the source of scientists, thinkers, innovators and the bleeding artery to defend the land of Iraq and its people and sanctities, it is confronted with this neglect, which has an explanation and more injustice to this city, which suffers a severe shortage of basic services, They face tragic environmental guests. "
    And announced the deputies of Basra, "the suspension of their membership in the House of Representatives until the rectification of what happened and Istizar two ministers of the remaining visual cabinet cabinet."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:40 pm