Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sooron: 100 deputies have signed so far on the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sooron: 100 deputies have signed so far on the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces Empty Sooron: 100 deputies have signed so far on the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Sooron: 100 deputies have signed so far on the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces

11:58 - 04/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Alliance revealed the second, on Monday, the signing of 100 deputies so far on legislation legislation to remove foreign troops from Iraq during the first sessions of the House of Representatives in the second legislative term.
    The MP for the alliance Badr al-Ziadi said in a statement to the "Information", "More than 100 signed so far on the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces from Iraq during the first sessions of the second legislative term," calling on national forces to "expedite the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces from Country ".
    "All forces are called upon to join forces with others to legislate the law in the coming session away from external and internal pressures," he said. "The removal of foreign forces is in brackets, and the law is ready for legislation."
    The first deputy speaker of parliament, Hassan al-Kaabi, said on Sunday that the House of Representatives will work during the next legislative term to enact a law that includes the termination of the security agreement with America, as well as the end of the presence of trainers and advisers American and foreign military. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:29 am