Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadiq: A few days away from the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadiq: A few days away from the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces Empty Sadiq: A few days away from the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:45 am

Sadiq: A few days away from the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces

11:40 - 31/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Sadayoun parliamentary bloc affiliated with the coalition of construction Uday Awad, on Sunday, that the coming days will witness the legislation of the law to remove foreign forces from Iraq, accusing individuals to pay to keep US troops in Iraq.
    Awad said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "a few days separate us from the adoption of a draft law to remove foreign forces from the country to end US and foreign interference in Iraq's internal affairs."
    He added that "the grassroots will not allow America or Saudi Arabia and others to be subject to Iraq," noting that "the United States and Saudi Arabia interfere with the affairs of Iraq through some of the political figures loyal to it."
    Awad accused individuals he did not name "of pushing for keeping US forces in Iraq and interfering in the affairs and sovereignty of the country."
    The House of Representatives Speaker Mohamed Halboussi said in a press interview on Sunday that the survival of US forces in Iraq, "a guarantee for Iraq," noting that the proposals issued by some parliamentary blocs to submit a bill calling for the withdrawal of US forces withdrew permanently from circulation. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 am