Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon Council: We need half a billion dollars to complete the networks of the project Hilla grand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon Council: We need half a billion dollars to complete the networks of the project Hilla grand Empty Babylon Council: We need half a billion dollars to complete the networks of the project Hilla grand

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Mar 2019, 3:12 am

Babylon Council: We need half a billion dollars to complete the networks of the project Hilla grand

09:54 - 05/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Babil province council member Ahmad al-Ghuraibawi said on Tuesday that the huge Hilla project needs 500 million dollars to complete the extension of sewage networks, pointing out that the amount of insufficient to complete the project.
    "The balance of the province of Babylon has been suspended for five years, and the balance of the development of regions was below the level, and the current budget will spend 70% of the projects ongoing and unfinished and is expected to be completed during the current year."
    He added that "the budget of 2019 granted the province the remaining 30% to develop new projects, and therefore it is a heavily indebted budget," noting that "Babylon needs to complete the draft Hilla streams and large sewage projects in the districts and districts, especially that all plans are ready and ready for implementation."
    Al-Ghuraibawi explained that "the project of Hilla large streams needs more than 500 million dollars, as this amount is not sufficient to complete the project in full, as the amount mentioned is only for networks and not for treatment plants." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:10 pm