Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special: Keywords closest candidate for the position of governor of the central bank, rather than Tu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special: Keywords closest candidate for the position of governor of the central bank, rather than Tu Empty Special: Keywords closest candidate for the position of governor of the central bank, rather than Tu

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:27 am

Special: Keywords closest candidate for the position of governor of the central bank, rather than Turkish

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 19 / March: A source close to the secretary-general of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords, that the latter is closer to the position of Governor of the Central Bank instead of the current governor Abdel Basset Turki at the time of detection put the name of the Director of the Office of Prime Minister of the former Tariq Star for the position of Keywords in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

The source, who declined to be identified for / Iraq Press / "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is considering the option of replacing the central bank governor, the current proxy Abdel Basset Turki Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords".

The source added that "al-Maliki sent a mediator to restore relations with the former office manager Tarek Najm, who fled out of the country after a financial dispute with the son of Ahmed al-Maliki and promised him the position of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers rather than Keywords upon his return."

"The Turkish finish his duties to manage the Central Bank of the end of next April," adding that "Turkey has no desire to complete the work at the central bank intends to run a full-time Office of Financial Supervision only." Ended a.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:08 pm