Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seriously: S statement demanding the governor of the Central Bank Mr. Ali Mohsen Keywords to answer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seriously: S statement demanding the governor of the Central Bank Mr. Ali Mohsen Keywords to answer  Empty Seriously: S statement demanding the governor of the Central Bank Mr. Ali Mohsen Keywords to answer

Post by Rocky Tue May 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Seriously: S statement demanding the governor of the Central Bank Mr. Ali Mohsen Keywords to answer all these millions of daily thefts that occur At the Central Bank

2016-05-09 23:03:06 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad

Seriously: S statement demanding the governor of the Central Bank Mr. Ali Mohsen Keywords to answer all these millions of daily thefts that occur in the central bank:

Parliament or the Central Bank of whichever first demonstrations?

Volatile instruments in Iraq has become a way for those who do not have the money to get several million dollars in a few hours, so how can this be? What is the pilot's instrument?

The so-called instrument pilot is an Iraqi expression of a new treatment banking and properly and universally recognized, Valsk pilot language banks called (instrument certified) in Iraq (or bank draft) in the Arab countries or the (Bank Draft) at the global level, but where manipulation ? If these are correct treatment it does also occur in other countries or other parts of the world? Although not occur in other countries, why should occur in Iraq?

The answer is very brief, that this can not happen in any other country in the world is not Iraq, two main reasons: The first reason waste of money in Iraq, a policy which amounts to about 100 million dollars per day and is continuing the policy of unloaded central bank reserve during the two-year period where the collapse then the Iraqi dinar and the collapse of the Iraqi economy, the second reason is to enable policy to steal money at a rate of five to six million dollars per day of the auction, and this figure will double dramatically greater the difference between the sale price of the dollar by the bank and the price of the dollar in the market (price parallel), and instrument pilot is a way in which a person who does not have the money from the robbery rather than theft of people with big money can! How can this be?

The central bank sells per day between 100 million to 200 million dollars, if a person wanted to buy, for example, (20) million dollars it means that it needs to pay about 24 billion dinars at a rate of US dollar equals 1200 dinars, and this the amount is difficult to bring him cash to the large size and the difficulty of promise with the presence of other logistical difficulties, so does this person to issue a certified check by the Rafidain Bank, for example, increased by 24 billion dinars, where he takes this is called pAL (instrument pilot) and delivers the central bank and receives off ( 20) million dollars. in contrast, turns the $ 24 billion dinars from his account at the Rafidain Bank to the Central Bank account, depending on the instrument authority (instrument pilot), who handed the central bank; this is a normal situation without fraud or theft, while in the case of Volomr fraud are as follows:

The Rafidain Bank, for example, the issuance of a certified check (instrument pilot) at $ 24 billion a liar dinars without the presence of any amount in person fraudster account in agreement between the manager and some of the staff of the Rafidain Bank and the person crook, and gives that person a crook this certified central bank instrument takes off amount of 20 million dollars, and then discharge this amount in the market every $ b (1300) dinars at today's prices, an increase of 26 billion, then puts (24) billion dinars, the central bank's account at the Rafidain Bank, remains has won by (2) billion dinars within hours, if repeated this person this process every day it gets a profit by $ 50 million in one month, so be theft.

How do I avoid this? This is a very simple case, where he provided the central bank electronic global advanced system, a system (RTGS) since 2006, it has been linked to all banks in Iraq, the Central Bank through the system above since 2008, and the use of this system full competence means impossible to circumvent manner (volatile instruments ) because this system detects the accounts of the Central Bank UUC (real time) (real-time - ie in real time), unfortunately it did not use this system full competence, but under the previous regime used, meaning that the central bank provides the buyer of dollars directly to the dollar, but the clearing does not work directly amount does not receive the dinar until three days later by the old regime, in fact, there was no gravity to this matter since 2003 until 2011 because there were not two prices for the dollar, it does not know exactly when used this way of understanding with the bank managers and staff of the banks who were involved in that scam, but undoubtedly that this way of circumventing been used very widely 2013 and 2014, has Mr. Ali Keywords using a system (RTGS) more efficiently, particularly with respect to the element of Al (Real time) (time real - any real-time) and thus stopped circumventing the process of those, and this case is calculated to him, told me in his letter to me that he was arrested gimmick operations in this way of the (400) billion dinars, and I do not rule that out, but highlights another question, do you have stopped the thefts? Did I sums thefts? Answer: No, I grew up during the 2013 and 2014 a large class who grew rich sang obscene way to circumvent that, where as we have previously, that a crook, and no one can steal the amount of $ 50 million in one month, and these owners are dozens and even hundreds of millions of dollars not may need a repeat this process, in order to achieve profit of 50 million dollars a month does not Ihtegwa more than 20 million dollars in their account at the bank, and this amount is now available to their previous Sergathm, and in this case are stealing legally, if the activation Mr. on the Keywords system (RTGS) albeit graciously to do it, but what has been achieved means will not allow a new impostor to take part in getting tens of millions, but allowed only for fraudsters veterans can get the scores of millions because of Agtinaihm in previous periods.

Highlights here another question, what is the real source of this big money? The answer is a citizen;

but how? The answer: two ways, namely;

The first way that immediate and direct, as the daily theft of the amount of (5) to (6) million dollars paid by the merchant to import the needs of the people where buying the dollar to 1300 dinars, rather than the real price, which is less than 1,200 dinars, the difference between the prices achieved (5) to (6 ) million dollars Ksergat, these thefts are deducted from the daily diet of the people, where citizens find that commodities, particularly food has increased dramatically from what it was before 2011, said that this increase is paid by every citizen of the daily bread of the paid for these thieves who steal / with such a large shortfall in country / resources every day between (5) to (6) million dollars.

Road II, is a waste of what has been achieved from the reserve currency during the years of oil rise, which amounted to more than 80 billion dollars, and reached today is less than $ 50 billion, this waste is the most serious that can be faced by the citizen, not today, but almost I am convinced in two years of time, then the collapse of the dinar naturally, because what Nasrvh today even with the rise in oil prices is more than Ngenah of oil resources ...

I have seen on the subject in one of the sites the writer says that the Central Bank of the first demonstrations of the House of Representatives, and I support this argument, Fmaachat Representatives with protections do not reach the 20 million dollars a month, and this amount is not the equivalent of four days of thefts central bank !!!

We ask again, is there a solution? Answer: Yes; and this is what we put forward earlier ... and the citizen can find our answer on the site: mohammedallawi.com under the title: (Can save Iraq's economy by the central bank)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 am