Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the conquest: Who is waving the opposition for the benefit will be revealed soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the conquest: Who is waving the opposition for the benefit will be revealed soon Empty Deputy for the conquest: Who is waving the opposition for the benefit will be revealed soon

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 1:32 am

Deputy for the conquest: Who is waving the opposition for the benefit will be revealed soon

22:56 - 30/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The representative of the Fatah Alliance, Adnan Vihan, said Tuesday that those who wave opposition to achieve benefits will be revealed soon, stressing the need for the opposition to be constructive and the work of the government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] harmed if it complies with US sanctions against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and any conflict in the region will affect the country," he said in a televised statement .
    He added that "the opposition contributes to the evaluation of the political process, but those who want to wave the opposition in order to achieve benefits, it will be revealed soon."
    "The right of any bloc to go to the opposition provided they are constructive and non-destructive, as everyone wants the success of the government and political conditions are going to calm." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm