Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasrallah: The American argument will remain a pretext for the survival of its troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasrallah: The American argument will remain a pretext for the survival of its troops in Iraq Empty Nasrallah: The American argument will remain a pretext for the survival of its troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2019, 2:17 am

Nasrallah: The American argument will remain a pretext for the survival of its troops in Iraq

18:24 - 02/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Secretary - General of Hezbollah , Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, on Thursday, gangs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist pretext will remain the American argument for the survival of combat inside Iraqi territory.
    Nasrallah said during his speech on the third anniversary of the martyrdom of the commander Mustafa Badr al- Din and I followed / information /, " The gangs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist will remain the US argument for the survival of the combat inside Iraqi territory," pointing out that "will activate the work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and Syria by Washington and this according to the data Accurate".
    He added that " Nashaat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] American plan and financial support to Saudi Arabia to disrupt the security situation in the region," noting that "all suicide bombers who entered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Syria have Saudi nationality."
    And between Nasrallah, the "function gangs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist is not over yet and still represent a threat to the region" .anthy 25 t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:22 am