Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington announces supporting IHEC

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Washington announces supporting IHEC Empty Washington announces supporting IHEC

Post by Bama Diva Thu 27 Mar 2014, 7:19 am

Washington announces supporting IHEC
    Published: 2014/3/26 21:50 • 8 Reads

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/url]

Baghdad (Forat) –The United States of America announced supporting the Independent High Electoral Commission on its procedures to hold the elections on time. 

A statement by the US embassy in Iraq received by Alforat News Agency (Forat) cited "The United States fully supports Iraq’s democracy and democratic institutions as defined and established in the Iraqi Constitution, specifically Article 102, which provides for the independence and neutrality of the Independent High Electoral Commission."

"Ensuring that upcoming parliamentary elections are held on schedule is of the utmost importance and we commend the IHEC for its work in preparing for these elections under difficult circumstances. These preparations have ensured that there is no basis for any delay in the elections as scheduled for April 30. We urge the commissioners to continue this important work, to ensure elections proceed as scheduled, and affirm that the United States will stand behind the full independence of IHEC over the weeks and months ahead," the statement concluded. /End/

Updated: 2014/3/26 20:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:39 pm