Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dawa Party comment on the "intervention" of the Revolutionary Guard to keep Maliki at the head of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dawa Party comment on the "intervention" of the Revolutionary Guard to keep Maliki at the head of th Empty Dawa Party comment on the "intervention" of the Revolutionary Guard to keep Maliki at the head of th

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 5:03 pm

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Dawa Party comment on the "intervention" of the Revolutionary Guard to keep Maliki at the head of the party[/size]

[size=45]The Islamic Dawa Party (Dawa) suspended on Wednesday the news that Iran's Revolutionary Guards had intervened to keep Nuri al-Maliki at the helm of the party during his reelection as secretary-general. 
    "What has been published in some Arab media about the intervention of the Revolutionary Guards to keep Nuri al-Maliki at the head of the party is incorrect, and these allegations and statements have been heard for 15 years, since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime until now," said the party's leader. 
    "The issue of electing a new secretary-general of the Dawa Party is an internal Iraqi partisan issue. There is no pressure from any outside party. There is no conspiracy or movement to oust Nuri al-Maliki or Haider al-Abadi or other figures."

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:42 pm