Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Produces 15 million capsules per month, inaugurates new antibiotic building in Samarra pharmaceutica

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Produces 15 million capsules per month, inaugurates new antibiotic building in Samarra pharmaceutica Empty Produces 15 million capsules per month, inaugurates new antibiotic building in Samarra pharmaceutica

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2019, 7:00 am

Produces 15 million capsules per month, inaugurates new antibiotic building in Samarra pharmaceutical company

12:36 - 16/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    Minister of Industry and Minerals Saleh Abdullah al - Jubouri, opened Sunday, the new life ofantibiotics building in the General Company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies in Samarra , which was built on an area of 3600 square meters at a cost of eight billion dinars ,according to the latest global pharmaceutical specifications. 
    "The building, which constitutes a qualitative leap in the pharmaceutical industry, includes three productive sections of the finest European originals, especially Italian, for the production of capsules with a capacity of 15 million capsules," Jubouri said in a speech delivered during a ceremony held by the company. / Month and the production of card vials (8) thousand fils / hour in addition to the production of dry pendants card (4200) vial / hour.
    He added that "Antimicrobial project is a new industrial construction and launch in the direction of more successes and achievements, which is a clear and real indication of the success of the plans and plans of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals to rehabilitate and develop its companies and industrial plants." 
    "The plans and programs adopted by the Ministry of Industry and Minerals in the light of the government curriculum, which aims to develop Iraqi industrial activity and enhance the competitiveness of the national product," Jabouri said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:18 am