Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: Samarra Pharmaceutical Company produces only 20 percent of its capacity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: Samarra Pharmaceutical Company produces only 20 percent of its capacity Empty Parliament: Samarra Pharmaceutical Company produces only 20 percent of its capacity

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2023, 4:44 am

[rtl]Parliament: Samarra Pharmaceutical Company produces only 20 percent of its capacity[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/07/16 10:28  , Number of readings: 141 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee confirmed that the Samarra Pharmaceutical Company produces 60 medicinal types, or a little more, or 20% of the previous production only, and the government must restore the company to its previous count.

The head of the committee, Majid Shankali, said in a press interview: “The Samarra Pharmaceutical Company, which was established nearly 58 years ago and which used to produce nearly 350 types of medicines, now produces 60 types, or 20% of the previous production only, in addition to granting an exclusive agency to one of them. Private companies to buy their production and distribute it in a way that enables this company to fully control the company's production and distribution.

Shankali added, “The company during the past three years has been lost according to its final accounts, wondering: Why did the government and the Ministry of Industry not move a finger until this moment to stop this continuous loss and restore the company to its previous state?

The head of the Parliament's Health Committee called on the Parliamentary Economy, Industry and Trade Committee to open the file of the Samarra Pharmaceutical Company as soon as possible and to host the company's management.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:40 am