Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament will legislate four important laws by extending the legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament will legislate four important laws by extending the legislative term Empty Deputy: Parliament will legislate four important laws by extending the legislative term

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jul 2019, 4:42 pm

Deputy: Parliament will legislate four important laws by extending the legislative term

19:34 - 02/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The deputy of the coalition building Fadel Jaber, on Tuesday, that the House of Representatives will legislate four important laws after the extension of the work of its second legislative term for one month.
    Jaber said in a statement that the extension of the second legislative term for one month got to pass some important laws that have not been approved since the first legislative term, pointing out that "the second legislative term will be the Federal Court Law and the draft federal budget amendment for 2019, As well as legislation on the law of retirement and local elections.
    He added that "the House of Representatives will complete the first and second reading and then vote on those laws before the end of the extension period set by the Council for its second legislative term," noting that "the legislation of these laws is important and disabling not the interests of political forces."
    The House of Representatives extended on Tuesday, its second legislative term for one month in order to complete the important laws. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:14 pm