Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abbas al-Bayati: Parliament legislative term will be extended for a month to pass important laws

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Abbas al-Bayati: Parliament legislative term will be extended for a month to pass important laws Empty Abbas al-Bayati: Parliament legislative term will be extended for a month to pass important laws

Post by Bama Diva Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 am

Abbas al-Bayati: Parliament legislative term will be extended for a month to pass important laws
    04/12/2015 13:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Nina / MP for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati revealed the extension of Parliament Legislative separated second for a month extra for the adoption of a number of important laws. He said the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "the right of the Council, according to the Constitution, to enjoy vacation for two months , but in order to pass important laws, Samay to reduce the legislative recess than two months to a month to get to the adoption of a number of important laws. " Al-Bayati said that "the legislative term ends on the first of next month, and will serve the Council to extend the legislative term for a maximum period of one month from the order legislation of laws and follow developments on the ground and victories achieved "./anthy3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am