Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Coalition: We are considering forming a new alliance with wisdom after the end of reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Coalition: We are considering forming a new alliance with wisdom after the end of reform Empty Abadi Coalition: We are considering forming a new alliance with wisdom after the end of reform

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2019, 8:53 am

Abadi Coalition: We are considering forming a new alliance with wisdom after the end of reform

11:17 - 01/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad .. 
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] headed by Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, it is considering the option of forming a new alliance with the stream of wisdom to expand the opposition front, while stressing that the coalition of reform and reconstruction no longer exists. 
    The spokesman for the parliamentary bloc of the coalition MP Falah al-Khafaji in a statement to the information, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looking at the option of joining the stream of wisdom to build a new political map constructive opposition and new directions," stressing the existence of talks in this regard. 
    Al-Khafaji added, "The Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction as an institution no longer exists after the departure of the head of the wisdom movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, and declare the choice of the opposition." 
    The head of the wisdom movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim announced on 23 June last resignation from the presidency of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, which includes victory and others, wisdom, decision and other blocs after the announcement of the opposition. Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:42 pm