Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Others: Electronic armies promote the resignation of Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Others: Electronic armies promote the resignation of Abdul Mahdi Empty Others: Electronic armies promote the resignation of Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Sep 2019, 1:21 am

Others: Electronic armies promote the resignation of Abdul Mahdi

08:36 - 08/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maaloumeh / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Alliance of Sairon Wissam al-Khazali, "electronic armies" to promote the cause of the resignation of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while stressing that the tweet of the leader of the Sadr movement, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not be the last.
    Al-Khazali said in televised statements followed by (information), that "there are electronic armies on social networking sites raise the issue of the resignation of Abdul-Mahdi, noting that" Abdul-Mahdi came an agreement between the conquest and other, not construction and reform and it is not correct to carry his failure to one side.
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's tweets are critical of the government and not praise," noting that "Mr. Sadr's last tweet (which threatened to declare innocence from the government) was not the first and will not be the last."
    Al-Khazali said that "the full implementation of the government program will enhance confidence in the state," saying that "the government has been unable to provide concrete things during the past period." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:56 am