Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inauguration of Al-Walid Customs Port with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inauguration of Al-Walid Customs Port with Syria Empty Inauguration of Al-Walid Customs Port with Syria

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:52 am

Inauguration of Al-Walid Customs Port with Syria

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraqi government announced the opening of Al-Walid border crossing with Syria for the movement of passengers and trade.
    The governor of Anbar, Ali Farhan, told Jordan News Agency (Petra), that the customs authorities and the relevant services departments have finished the administrative preparations for the opening of the Al-Waleed port between Iraq and Syria officially next month.
    He added that the service departments have completed all administrative accessories with the installation of caravans and the establishment of buildings and the location of stores with the installation of inspection devices and surveillance cameras and identify the cadres working in the port.
    This comes in order to return the trade exchange stopped since the war in Syria 2011, as well as to facilitate the travel procedures for citizens, after the formal agreement between the two countries. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:45 am