Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Crisis cells in the provinces practiced "lawful killing" against demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Crisis cells in the provinces practiced "lawful killing" against demonstrators Empty Deputy: Crisis cells in the provinces practiced "lawful killing" against demonstrators

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Nov 2019, 8:01 am

Deputy: Crisis cells in the provinces practiced "lawful killing" against demonstrators

16:52 - 28/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the House of Representatives for the parliamentary bloc of Sairon, Inam al-Khuzaie, on Thursday, attempts to install military leaders to manage the "crisis cells" in the provinces, and demanding President Barham Saleh to intervene.
    Al-Khuzaie said in a statement received a copy of it, that "the news circulated during the past hours, which provides for the granting of military commanders in a number of provinces exceptional powers is an open coup against (Article 37 I and II) of the Constitution."
    She explained, that "the powers of military leaders aimed at striking public freedoms and killing lawmakers of the people in the name of martial law, or in loose names, but the result is the same."
    She pointed out that "what happened this morning of the martyrdom and wounding of hundreds of the people of the city of Nasiriyah stricken and demand the governor to remove the military commander from the cities of Nasiriyah, reminds us of the provinces and cities that are still littered with pain and bitter tragedies during the popular uprising such as the provinces of the popular uprising and Kurdistan."
    Al-Khuzaie demanded that “the President of the Republic act urgently to stop attempts to assassinate the Constitution,” pointing out that “he swore in accordance with Article 67 of it to ensure his protection and ensure compliance with it”.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:46 am