Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of parliamentary moves to collect signatures in order to sack Saleh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of parliamentary moves to collect signatures in order to sack Saleh Empty Disclosure of parliamentary moves to collect signatures in order to sack Saleh

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 1:45 am

Disclosure of parliamentary moves to collect signatures in order to sack Saleh

09:48 - 28/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the Parliamentary Bloc of the Star Wisdom Al-Jabri announced, on Saturday, parliamentary moves to collect signatures for the sack of the President of the Republic Barham Salih, indicating that it is not the first time that Saleh deliberately violated the Iraqi constitution.
    Al-Jabri said, in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the constitutional violation that occurred at this time is borne by the Presidency and the political blocs."
    He added that "there is a tendency among some political blocs to collect representative signatures to dismiss the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, against the background of violating the Iraqi constitution," noting that it is "not the first time that Saleh intentionally violated the Iraqi constitution."
    The deputy of the Alliance of Others, Abbas Alaiwi, had demanded, in a previous statement, of the "information", to exert intense parliamentary pressure in the coming hours on the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to return to his duties by appointing a candidate for prime minister. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:34 am