Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament goes to collect signatures campaign on dam Almouselalberlman going to collect signatures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament goes to collect signatures campaign on dam Almouselalberlman going to collect signatures Empty Parliament goes to collect signatures campaign on dam Almouselalberlman going to collect signatures

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Parliament goes to collect signatures campaign on dam Almouselalberlman going to collect signatures on the Mosul dam campaign
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Wednesday 02.03.2016 0:15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Follow-up / Baghdad news 
    revealed deputy state law Nahla Alhbabi, on Tuesday, with the direction of the Board of Representatives for the campaign to collect signatures on several issues concerning the country, including the issue of the Mosul Dam. She Alhbabi in an interview I followed "Baghdad News", "The parliament plans to travel to the campaign to collect signatures by members on several issues concerning the country and presented to the presidency of the parliament for consideration. " she added that" the most important topics that lawmakers will collect signatures and submit them to parliament for taking them, the risks to the plug connector and foreign interventions Iraq's internal affairs. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:09 pm