Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Korea is running a "around the clock" system to monitor conditions in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Korea is running a "around the clock" system to monitor conditions in the region Empty Korea is running a "around the clock" system to monitor conditions in the region

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jan 2020, 2:08 am

[size=35][size=35]Korea is running a "around the clock" system to monitor conditions in the region[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-09 | 3:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The South Korean Foreign Ministry confirmed today, Thursday, that it will maintain a 24-hour response system to monitor conditions in the Middle East region closely, in light of the deteriorating security situation in Iraq due to the escalation of tensions between the United States and Iran.

Korean Foreign Minister [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/760504673/%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC %D9%83%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%D8%AC/ar/]Kang Kyung-[/url] hwa said in a speech during the work of the Parliamentary Committee for Foreign Affairs and Unity this morning and was reported by the South Korean Yonhap News Agency that so far no injuries have been reported to the South Koreans in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Kang said she believed it was still too early to consider evacuating the South Koreans from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , because most of them reside on construction sites in areas that may not be affected by possible attacks by armed factions in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

However, Kang stressed that her government would prepare for the possibility of evacuating its citizens and maintaining close monitoring at the same time. She said: "In emergency situations, we will undoubtedly respond and will consider sending a rapid response team when needed."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:19 pm