Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: 50 thousand cars running on the gas system in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: 50 thousand cars running on the gas system in Iraq Empty Oil: 50 thousand cars running on the gas system in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2023, 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Oil: 50 thousand cars running on the gas system in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:45

Information/Baghdad..
    The Director of the Automotive Gas Department at the Ministry of Oil, Azhar Fasil, revealed on Thursday that more than 100 gas stations have been established and the gas system installed for more than 50,000 cars in Iraq so far.
    Fadel said in a statement reported by the official newspaper and seen by the “Information” agency, “We have established stations in the filling plants of the gas filling company, and there is a plan to provide gas at all gas stations,” adding: “There are 104 stations throughout Iraq, including 20 in Baghdad.” While there are 105 stations under construction.
    He stated that "work is progressing steadily to convert all stations to gas, with the exception of stations that do not meet safety conditions, as there are millions of cars that operate on gasoline, while the number of cars that operate on gas is about 50 thousand cars," noting that "there are 26 workshops - including 8 in Baghdad - to install the gas system for cars, and the addresses of these workshops are available on the company’s website.
    Fadel continued, “These workshops are conducting an inspection of the car and setting a date soon to install the system,” stressing that “there are no problems or complaints regarding the preparation or installation.” End/25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:09 am