Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

King Abdullah: The resignation of the Abdul-Mahdi government took us two steps back

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

King Abdullah: The resignation of the Abdul-Mahdi government took us two steps back Empty King Abdullah: The resignation of the Abdul-Mahdi government took us two steps back

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jan 2020, 3:37 am

[size=35][size=35]King Abdullah: The resignation of the Abdul-Mahdi government took us two steps back[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-13 | 03:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Jordanian King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein considered today, Monday, that the resignation of the Iraqi government headed by Adel Abdul-Mahdi "brought us back, perhaps two steps back," stressing at the same time his confidence in Iraqi leaders to return to the "positive direction", while warning against the return of "ISIS" .

Said [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3607999677/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Abdullah II[/url] in an interview with [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/120956/%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3 24/ar/]France 24[/url] that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was moving strongly in a positive direction over the past two years, and I think that the departure of the government brought us back perhaps two steps back , " he said, adding "that he believes the Iraqi people and its ability to move forward towards the light at the end of the tunnel ".

He continued, "I am confident of the ability of Iraqi leaders to return to the positive direction, and if there is a division in Iraqi society, I am certain that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] leaders will work to overcome it," indicating "We must deal with the resurgence of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , because this will be a problem for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and we must To help the Iraqis respond to this threat, which is a threat to all of us not only in the region, but also to Europe and the rest of the world. "

The prime minister was [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133211/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84 %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Adel Abdul Mahdi[/url] had submitted his resignation on December 1, 2019 to the House of Representatives after the popular protests that took place on the government and the authority was signaling this.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:50 pm