Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Ali is tweeting again and addressing the rulers of Iraq, "Soon, will we all laugh at you beca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Ali is tweeting again and addressing the rulers of Iraq, "Soon, will we all laugh at you beca Empty Sheikh Ali is tweeting again and addressing the rulers of Iraq, "Soon, will we all laugh at you beca

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jan 2020, 2:47 am

[size=32]Sheikh Ali is tweeting again and addressing the rulers of Iraq, "Soon, will we all laugh at you because you ...? !![/size]
     Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 11:23 am (131 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press 

Representative Faik Sheikh Ali confirmed that the rulers of the authority will fall soon, and that he will laugh at them throughout his life.
    Sheikh Ali said in a tweet on Twitter, "The Iraqis do not know the stupidity and ridiculousness of their rulers today. After September 11, 2001 I told them: The United States decided to topple Saddam ... They laughed and mocked! When I fell in 2003, I still laughed at them to this day!"
    He added, "For weeks, I tell them: The world decided to drop you ... they laughed and stubbornly, they will fall soon and I will keep laughing at them all my life!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Ali is tweeting again and addressing the rulers of Iraq, "Soon, will we all laugh at you beca Empty Faeq Sheikh Ali addresses the Iraqis: the world decided to overthrow your rulers

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jan 2020, 3:03 am

[size=41]Faeq Sheikh Ali addresses the Iraqis: the world decided to overthrow your rulers 

2020-01-22
    [/size]
    [size=32]Yassin Iraq: Baghdad

The Iraqi Member of Parliament, Deputy Fayek Sheikh Ali, said today, Wednesday, that the world decided to overthrow this current system.
    Sheikh Ali stated in a tweet followed by "Yass Iraq", "The Iraqis do not know the stupidity and ridiculousness of their rulers today! After September 11, 2001 I told them: The United States decided to topple Saddam ... They laughed and mocked! And when I fell in 2003, I still laugh at them today!
    And he added, "For weeks I tell them, the world has decided to drop you ... they laughed and stubbornly, they will fall soon and I will keep laughing at them all my life!"

[/size]
    فائق الشيخ علي/كلمتي للتاريخ@faigalsheakh

[rtl]العراقيون لا يعرفون غباء وتفاهة حكامهم اليوم!
    فبعد 11 سبتمبر 2001م قلتُ لهم:
    الولايات المتحدة قررت إسقاط صدام.. فضحكوا واستهزأوا!
    وحينما أسقط في 2003م بقيت أضحك عليهم إلى اليوم!
    ومنذ أسابيع أقول لهم:
    العالم قرر إسقاطكم.. فسخروا وعاندوا.
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:40 am