Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Fatah: We will not vote on a floating government program that does not include the exit of fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Fatah: We will not vote on a floating government program that does not include the exit of fo Empty Deputy Fatah: We will not vote on a floating government program that does not include the exit of fo

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Feb 2020, 6:17 am

Deputy Fatah: We will not vote on a floating government program that does not include the exit of foreign forces  

13:44 - 05/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber confirmed, on Wednesday, that most political blocs will not vote on a floating government program that is not specified in time zones and if it does not include work to implement the parliament’s decision to withdraw foreign forces.
    Jaber said in a statement to / Information /, that “most of the political blocs are components of the Al-Fateh coalition unanimously provided that they do not vote on the government program if it is floating without neutralization with specific timing times.” To carry out its duties according to the specified time for each item of the new program.
    He added, "The failure to include a timing mechanism to implement the decision of the House of Representatives to withdraw foreign forces, especially US military bases, from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it will refuse to vote on the program altogether and in detail."
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Haneen Al-Qadu coalition had confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the decision of the House of Representatives to remove the American forces is binding on the new government, considering that these forces are now a threat to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:53 am