Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muhammad Allawi Calls For The Speedy Completion Of The Procedures For Forming His Government To Avoi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muhammad Allawi Calls For The Speedy Completion Of The Procedures For Forming His Government To Avoi Empty Muhammad Allawi Calls For The Speedy Completion Of The Procedures For Forming His Government To Avoi

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Muhammad Allawi Calls For The Speedy Completion Of The Procedures For Forming His Government To Avoid A Slippage Of The Situation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 6/2/2020 - 4:50 PM  9[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Baghdad
    Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, today, Thursday, addressed the Iraqi people, commenting on the recent developments in the country.
    Allawi said in his speech: “Our honorable Iraqi people, our sons and daughters in the arenas of the protest, peace be upon you. It would create a decent life for the citizen in every part of our dear country. ”
    He added, “The unfortunate and painful conditions that occurred in the last two days are a dangerous indication of what is happening and what can happen, from the fall of martyrs and wounded people in the scenes of the protests of the governorates of Baghdad, Babil, and Najaf al-Ashraf. They are our peaceful children, who deserve all appreciation and respect, and our duty is to serve them and hear their voice, not to be oppressed and constrained. ”
    He continued, “These practices put us in a critical angle, at which time the mission entrusted to us cannot be continued with what the youth are exposed to, so we did not come to this national mission except for building what was destroyed, and it is not ethical to accept the forefront of the scene, and to assume the mission, while our children are exposed Because we know practices that protect the heart and conscience. ”
    He emphasized, “Respect for opinion and other opinion is the most important thing that we should strive for in this period, and I do not hide you, that I personally do not refuse that my personal image be exposed to the X sign in the arenas, as much as my refusal, indignation, and my total stand against attacking those who raised this image, so the citizen is free Generous to express his opinion, and our duty is to improve his service, protection and respect. ”
    Allawi revealed that "the priority of the next government, and under the first item, is to conduct serious investigations on the violations suffered by our children, from the demonstrators and the security forces, and hold everyone who is behind them accountable, whoever it is, and for whomever they belong, for Iraqi blood is our only red line, which does not Our dignity and no respect if it was shed before our eyes. ”
    He went on to say: We are, until the critical moment we are going through, mandated, and this is an explanation of the lack of powers due to non-completion of procedures, and I am until this moment a citizen without powers, and I call for speeding up the completion of other procedures, in order not to slip matters to what does not lead to its consequences, and we We confirm that we are proceeding with the arrangements for the most important demands of the protest arenas, which are setting a date for early elections, after completing the multi-district extension, we repeat our assertion that Iraqi blood is our red line, and that we are continuing to hold all those who dare to be held accountable, with investigations that will not exclude anyone. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:33 am