Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: Bringing the American forces back out, and this is our view regarding the ins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: Bringing the American forces back out, and this is our view regarding the ins Empty Parliamentary Defense: Bringing the American forces back out, and this is our view regarding the ins

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Feb 2020, 5:47 am

Parliamentary Defense: Bringing the American forces back out, and this is our view regarding the installation of the Patriot system

13:40 - 07/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Diyala
    , a member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Representative Karim Aliwi, confirmed on Friday that the decision to remove the American forces from the country is not reversible.
    Aliwi said in an interview with "Information", that "the decision to remove US forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will never be reversed, and it came in the framework of the country's interest and the preservation of its sovereignty, indicating that the next government will be among its first tasks to accelerate its implementation."
    Aliwi added, “The talk of some American forces leaders about their intention to install Patriot systems in some bases is rejected and we will not accept it, stating that these forces will not remain and trying to install these systems represents a rejected procrastination and we will not accept it, indicating that the people with all its components with the decision to remove the American forces from the country Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:36 am