Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salem: Giving confidence to Allawi and his government program depends on the removal of US forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salem: Giving confidence to Allawi and his government program depends on the removal of US forces Empty Salem: Giving confidence to Allawi and his government program depends on the removal of US forces

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Feb 2020, 7:40 am

Salem: Giving confidence to Allawi and his government program depends on the removal of US forces

14:11 - 02/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Sadiqin Bloc Hassan Salem confirmed on Monday that granting confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and his government program depends on the removal of American forces and the preservation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Salem said in a statement, which received (information), a copy of it, that "granting confidence to the Allawi government and its government program depends on removing the American forces, maintaining the crowd, enhancing its position and capabilities as a security institution, and compromising its merging or abolishing, the implementation of the Sino-Iraqi agreement, and the independence of its ministerial cabinet."
    Salem added, “Allawi must keep the promises he made with the peaceful demonstrators by exposing the political blocs that press him to seize positions and not to move away from quotas, and he must continue his journey to cancel the positions of agents and general managers that have become a breeding ground for deals and corruption.”
    It is noteworthy that the government curriculum of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, arrived today, Monday, to the presidency of the House of Representatives as a prelude to holding a session of granting confidence next Thursday. Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:49 am