Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

U.S. aircraft in the skies of Iraq

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

U.S. aircraft in the skies of Iraq Empty U.S. aircraft in the skies of Iraq

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 22 Jun 2014, 2:05 pm

U.S. aircraft in the skies of Iraq

Said John Kerry, a spokesman for the Ministry of Defense (Pentagon), today announced that the U.S. aircraft each drone is currently reconnaissance flights over Iraq intensified, so as to get more information about the situation on the ground.
    U.S. official revealed - in a press statement - that the number of U.S. troops ordered by U.S. President Barack Obama sent to Iraq will arrive within two days.
    He said that the first task of the group of those forces is to assess the capabilities of the Iraqi security forces, as well as assistance in obtaining more information about the ability of the intelligence organization (Daash), as well as evaluating the proliferation of places of additional U.S. troops to Iraq, which will arrive later.
    Kirby stressed that additional U.S. troops - which will be sent to Iraq - will not take part in any combat missions, pointing out that it is not on a mission to invade Iraq, but it came at the behest of the Iraqi government and in consultation with the Iraqi leaders.
    He said that there are currently in Iraq, between 350 and 370 U.S. troops, their mission to secure the U.S. Embassy and U.S. facilities in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:56 pm