Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new generation: Shiite forces bear the failure not to settle the issue of the prime minister, no

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new generation: Shiite forces bear the failure not to settle the issue of the prime minister, no Empty The new generation: Shiite forces bear the failure not to settle the issue of the prime minister, no

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 8:06 am

The new generation: Shiite forces bear the failure not to settle the issue of the prime minister, not the president

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    Today, Saturday, the deputy of the Kurdish New Generation Bloc, Sercut Shams Al-Din, considered that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is committed to the constitution, pointing out that the Shiite forces are the ones that bear the failure of not resolving the issue of the prime minister.
     Shams al-Din told Al-Ikhbaria that “the Shiite forces bear the responsibility not to settle the issue of the prime minister and the president of the republic has nothing to do with that because the Shi’ite forces failed to choose and present Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and did not allow the other forces to negotiate or choose, which makes them bear the responsibility of failure entirely.” .
    He added that "the President of the Republic is committed to the constitution and is awaiting the consensus of the political blocs in Baghdad to choose a prime minister," saying that "there is no point in assigning a new prime minister quickly without resolving the prior political consensus by the blocs to pass it in Parliament and avoiding the scenario of failure to pass Parliament to Allawi."
    And political parties have accused the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, of going into consultations with the political blocs, bypassing the issue of the largest bloc, returning it in violation of the constitution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:37 pm