Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The constitutional period will end without agreement on the personality of the Prime Ministe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The constitutional period will end without agreement on the personality of the Prime Ministe Empty Deputy: The constitutional period will end without agreement on the personality of the Prime Ministe

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Mar 2020, 1:19 am

Deputy: The constitutional period will end without agreement on the personality of the Prime Minister

19:33 - 08/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Sunday, a member of the House of Representatives on behalf of Khazaal confirmed that the constitutional period specified for 15 days to choose the President of the Republic as a new person to assume the post of prime minister after Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi’s apology for assignment would end without choosing an alternative, among which the political blocs are still holding on to the political quotas and the distribution of ministerial portfolios.
    Khazal said in a statement to the "information", that "the Sunni and Kurdish political blocs and other blocs are still adhering to obtaining ministerial portfolios within the new government," pointing out that "these blocs are not opposed to any name that is presented, except that their objection to the ministerial portfolios and the mechanism of their distribution."
    He added that "the constitutional period specified for 15 days to choose Saleh as a new personality to assume the post of prime minister after Allawi's apology for assignment will end without choosing an alternative," noting that "quotas and adherence to positions are what hinder the passage of the government until now."
    And the Al-Fateh Alliance confirmed today, Sunday, that passing the new prime minister’s personality would resemble the House’s vote on the decision to remove foreign forces from the country, between American and foreign interventions that are still continuing to resolve the prime minister’s profile. T 25 is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:47 am