Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for Al-Fateh reveals the reasons for the lack of agreement on a candidate for prime ministe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for Al-Fateh reveals the reasons for the lack of agreement on a candidate for prime ministe Empty A deputy for Al-Fateh reveals the reasons for the lack of agreement on a candidate for prime ministe

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 8:07 am

A deputy for Al-Fateh reveals the reasons for the lack of agreement on a candidate for prime minister so far

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / news
    A member of the House of Representatives from the Al-Fateh Hussein Arab Coalition revealed the reasons for the lack of agreement on a candidate for prime minister to succeed resigned Adel Abdul-Mahdi and apologized for assigning Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
    Arab said in a press statement, "The names that are being circulated are the same names that were in circulation, and some of which were previously rejected for this or that reason."
    He added that "the problem may not appear in the names presented as much as lies in seeing each block for this or that candidate."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:38 am